29.5.09

On Honolulu.

Waikiki is wild.
All sorts of people you're not sure you'd have met if not for the sun and the beaches and the materialism and the air.
Spending my days/nights in a single studio apt. a few blocks from the beach, filling my skin with vitamin D; enough to bring back and sell on the side. 
Discussions and time spent with a special triangle of older women; wise and wonderful, they're always trying to teach me something in between Bill Hicks albums or nuke threats from North Korea. There's love all around. And I'm glad I can attend with these soft, yet fiery energies and even add to the already breathtaking sense of community. 
It's so easy here.
I'll head to UofH shortly and mosey around campus.
Heading back to GZ tomorrow after a few well-needed breaths.
In/Out/
Up/Down/
Empty/Full/
Scattered/Structured/
Floating/Aware

1 comment:

Skyla Bradley said...

You should call me tonight.... after dinner, your time.

Love the post.